- What does CSN mean on a hospital bracelet?
- What is a fall risk bracelet?
- What do the different colored hospital bands mean?
- What does a green hospital bracelet mean?
- What does a blue medical bracelet mean?
- What do the colored bands mean?
- What does pink bracelet mean?
- What does wearing an orange wristband mean?
- What does purple mean sexually?
- What colors mean sexually?
- What does a red wristband mean in jail?
- What is a hospital bracelet called?
What does CSN mean on a hospital bracelet?
Contact Serial Number.
A unique value used to identify something, such as a patient encounter.
One inpatient stay can consist of several CSNs (i.e.
labs, radiology, and other ancillary care all receive their own CSN)..
What is a fall risk bracelet?
These yellow bands are given by doctors to patients who are at risk of falling, which is a danger for those with lupus who are prone to fainting. … When a patient has this colored alert wristband, it says that this person needs to be assisted when walking or transferring to help prevent a fall.”
What do the different colored hospital bands mean?
A red band alerts staff that the patient has an allergy. A yellow band means the patient needs to be closely monitored or they may fall. A purple band indicates “do not resuscitate,” according to the patient’s end-of-life wish.
What does a green hospital bracelet mean?
Green: Means that patient has a specific allergy— latex. Since most hospital gloves and a lot of hospital tools contain latex, these bracelets alert staff when they need to use substitutes, if possible.
What does a blue medical bracelet mean?
Some of the diseases and viruses represented by the color blue include West Nile virus, colon and colorectal cancer, dystonia, and myositis. Causes including addiction recovery awareness, craniosynostosis awareness, and foster care awareness are also represented by blue.
What do the colored bands mean?
* Yellow – indicates the wearer is willing to hug. * Pink – indicates the wearer is willing to give a hickey. * Orange – indicates the wearer is willing to kiss. * Purple – indicates the wearer is willing to kiss a partner of either sex. * Red – indicates the wearer is willing to perform a lap dance.
What does pink bracelet mean?
What does wearing a pink bracelet mean? Wearing a light pink bracelet often means support of breast cancer awareness, but it also signifies women’s health in general. Wearing a hot pink bracelet often means support of inflammatory breast cancer awareness, as well as cleft palate and gendercide.
What does wearing an orange wristband mean?
Social communicationOrange Wristbands Meaning: Social communication. Leukemia. Kidney Cancer. ADD/ADHD. Hunger/World Hunger.
What does purple mean sexually?
Purple combines the stability of blue and passion of red. It is also believed to be sexually deprived color or the color of sexual frustration. This could be attributed to its historical significance as a color of royalty, wisdom, dignity and also mystery and magic.
What colors mean sexually?
In Cendrars’ texts, blue is a symbol of sexual inaccessibility, repressed desires and ambiguous sexuality; red represents erotic aggression directed by male characters towards maternal and sexually powerful women; yellow signifies danger, disappointment and deceptive appearances.
What does a red wristband mean in jail?
The “K-10” designation, also on a red wristband, is reserved for protective custody inmates who require single-man cells, suspected or confirmed prison gang member dropouts. These groupings are highly regulated and must be approved by the jail.
What is a hospital bracelet called?
We call them ‘patient identification bands’ here.